There is a wide range of crypto platforms available in the world but sometimes it becomes confusing for beginners to choose one of them.
If you are also one of the crypto enthusiasts and looking for a perfect platform for crypto trading then don't worry about it. We are here to help you with one such platform Bitcoin Suisse, a newcomer in the world of financial sectors that allows its users to buy, sell, store, and earn cryptos. Along with that, it comes with various unique features and is available as a web login and mobile app for both iOS and Android device users.
In our further content, we will cover some features of Bitcoin Suisse, supported cryptos, and steps to make your first purchase on it.
Features of Bitcoin Suisse:
We have mentioned below some of the common features of Bitcoin Suisse which are as follows,
- Allows its users to buy, sell, trade, and earn cryptocurrencies.
- Supports more than 39 popular cryptocurrencies.
- Comes with the support of a 2FA system for better security.
- Allows its users to access the staking dashboard at any time and keep an eye on their staked crypto assets.
- Offers an excellent 24*7 customer support service for its users.
List of crypto assets that you can buy sell on Bitcoin Suisse:
Currently, Bitcoin Suisse allows its users to buy sell over 39 different cryptocurrencies including,
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Dash (DASH)
- Tron (TRX)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- EOS (EOS)
- ZCash (ZEC)
- Tezor (XTZ)
- Cosmos (ATOM)
- ChainLink (LINK)
- Polkadot (DOT)
- Uniswap (UNI)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Solana (SOL)
- Aave (AAVE)
How to buy crypto assets on Bitcoin Suisse?
We have mentioned below an easy step-by-step guide that will help you to make your first purchase of crypto after creating an account on Bitcoin Suisse.
Note: Make sure that you have deposited a sufficient amount of CHF or other preferred currency before starting the further process.
- First of all, open your preferred browser and visit the official website of Bitcoin Suisse.
- Click on the “Login” button and then enter your login credentials to log into your account.
- Once you logged in to your account, click or tap on the “Trade” section.
- Now on the left side of your screen, select the cryptocurrency that you would like to buy from the list of available cryptos.
- After selecting the crypto of your choice in the previous step, select the fiat currency in the right-side text field. We are taking CHF as an example for completing our further steps.
- Enter the amount of CHF that you would like to spend and then you will be able to see the amount of selected crypto that you will receive.
- In the last step, click on the “Go to Confirmation” tab and then confirm the transaction by following the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase.
Overall, Bitcoin Suisse is the better option to choose for crypto trading as it comes with various advanced and unique trading and security features. Along with that, if you face any issue while using the platform you can directly make contact with its customer support service which is available 24*7 for its clients.