Forum

El Salvador Crypto License

Hello everyone, guys, I would now like to apply for a crypto license for Alice in El Salvador, but I don’t know at all whether it is worth doing it in this country. If you have applied for a crypto license in this country, I will be glad to hear your fascinating stories

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

2 Replies

zaza joj·

The government's rapid development of the cryptocurrency sector is supported by tax breaks and exemptions for companies with a cryptocurrency license in El Salvador. They are exempt from fees, taxes and duties on digital assets, including capital gains and ordinary income. If you are considering El Salvador as a jurisdiction for cryptocurrency activities, you will need to register a company, develop a business plan and AML/KYC policy, apply for El Salvador crypto license https://gofaizen-sherle.com/crypto-license/el-salvador and this company will help you comply with local laws

alik alievsky·

El Salvador offers tax incentives for cryptocurrency-related activities, including but not limited to: face value and income or income from digital assets will be exempt from all types of taxes. Capital gains or ordinary income derived from the purchase and sale or any other mode of transfer of digital assets will be exempt from any type of taxation. Likewise, issuers, certifiers and service providers of registered digital assets will enjoy all the above benefits in respect of activities related to the digital assets they develop, being exempt from transfer of movable goods and services tax, income tax, municipalities or any other taxation regardless of their nature; they will also be relieved of liability for withholding such taxes if such liability exists