Forum

How to restart the printer spooler?

If you can’t install Brother printer driver on your computer, then you can easily fix this issue if you restart the printer spooler. Now follow these steps to restart the printer spooler:-
1. Go to the Start menu and click on the services app.
2. Then in the Services Window, look for the ‘Printer Spooler’ service.
3. Then right click on the Printer Spooler and then click on the Restart button.
4. Then finally restart your computer and check if the Brother printer driver issue is resolved.

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

4 Replies

Michael Wilson·

This article is a great source of information that is both important and easily accessible. Don't waste time. Start at the top by going to the homepage.

willy xie·

Have you ever thought about tying up your partner and pretending to be their helpless, kidnapped princess? These fantasies are exciting, but partners aren't always willing to interact with us. But there's nothing wrong with these fantasies. Affordable sex dolls offer a safe, healthy way to express this fantasy. Tie her up or tie her to the bed. Offer them freedom in exchange for sexual gratification. When you have kinky fantasies about sexdolls, your imagination is limited.

Mupitsukup Aucaman·

As a student, I highly recommend Homework Assistance for crafting exceptional term papers. Their writing services are top-notch, delivering quality work within deadlines. A reliable choice for academic success.

Nancy frank·

Of course, for me, the purpose of researching sex dolls is because it really helped me a lot and provided me with a lot of support when I was alone. I also encourage those who are biased against sex dolls to try one first tpe sex doll, lighter and cheaper.