- Unpack the HP printer box, and then lift the printer carefully.
- You can now proceed with the basic connection setup by using the 123.hp.com/setup to set up the initial printer setup.
- Use the compatible system to connect the printer using a proper port connection between the printer's backside and the socket.
- Turn ON the printer you wish to use and place the paper sheets in the input tray. Adjust the guide to avoid paper jams and other troubleshooting issues.
- Next, place the ink cartridges in their respective slots.
- Check the basics of the printer, and then change the start-up settings for the HP printer.
- The HP Official Page has the latest HP Printer driver software. Download and install it. You can verify the driver setup by using the Windows settings Devices Printers Scanners.
1 Blog posts